For those who want to buy a coque telephone, you have things to consider. With the number of smartphone cases and covers on the market, it can be a daunting process if you do not know how to select the money. Some of the factors they should consider are its added features, materials used, and different forms.
Form factors of the phone case
A vital decision to make is to consider the form features of the phone case. The phone case has many types you can buy. However, the choice of a case depends on what you want from the form factor. Some of the common case options on the market include:
- Standard:the standard case protects the sides, back of the phone and allows the owner to have full access to the screen. The design protects the screen from directly receiving a hit. Its accessibility, protection, and lightweight make it a favorite of many phone users.
- Bumper:The bumper phone case exposes the phone’s back and leaves it open. It has a limited protection feature on the phone.
- Tough:It has less to do with style and more to do with protection. It protects the phone from scratches, knocks, and drops. The tough case is water-resistant and dust resistant with IP68.
- Folio: The Folio case operates as a book cover. It covers the sides and back of the phone, while the other part covers the screen. This type of case comes a bit bulky and does not offer easy access to the phone’s screen.
- Pouch:When it comes to the Pouch case, you enjoy a casing that covers the phone on every side, making it safe from any type of hit.
Phone case materials
The phone cases are created from different materials, which offer the case unique features. Some case materials you can consider are:
- Gel/Silicone / Rubber: Smartphone cases can be made from rubber, silicone, and rubber. These materials offer moderate protection to your phone.
- TPU or Polycarbonate: These materials are the commonest plastic you can find as a material for many smart devices. Polycarbonate provides the phone with hit and scratch resistance. The TPU is softer and not great for hit resistance.
- Leather/leatherette: The leathered phone case is commonly seen among users. It looks nice on cases but can be bulky to hold.
- Aluminum: The aluminum phone case offers rigidity and protection against scratches. However, it does not have a solid impact resistance.
- Wood: Wood is not often used when it comes to a phone case. It offers a luxury or premium appearance for phone users.
Features of the phone case
The following are features of phone bag cases:
- Wallet: This acts as a storage case to store cards, ID, and credit cards
- Battery: The battery feature helps in improving the battery life of mobile phones.
- Stand: It helps in keeping the phone in a stable position without a handheld.
- Selfie: This type of phone case allows you to take better-lit photos.
- Survival: The survival feature has built-in tools to survive in difficult terrain or harsh weather seasons.
- Mount: The feature allows users to affix their phones to different places, including car’ vent.
Mark Bradley is a photographer with a unique understanding of consumer electronics and technology, and he likes to share what he knows about relevant topics on his blog and evaluate these consumer products for easy understanding.